What’s better than ranch dressing on a salad? Taco-flavored ranch dressing! YUM!
Tex-Mex Chicken Chopped Salad
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp mild taco seasoning
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in bite-size pieces
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cup corn kernals fresh or frozen
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 cup tortilla chips crushed
- In a small bowl, whisk together ranch dressing and taco seasoning until combined. Cover and place in fridge to chill until ready to use.
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook and stir chicken pieces over medium-high heat until cooked through. About 12 minutes. While chicken is cooking season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss salad ingredients together. When chicken is finished cooking let cool slightly then add to salad. Add dressing a little at a time then gently toss until all combined and coated.
- Serve immediately in individual bowls and enjoy!
Source: Life In The Lofthouse
SHARE THIS STORY, CHOOSE YOUR PLATFORM!
Looking for a Welcoming Gym Near You?
Joining a gym can feel intimidating. And forget about walking ...
Hancock Health Wellness Center Trainer Spotlight: Jonie Shidler
The trainers at our Hancock Health Wellness Centers are passionate ...
Our Favorite Hancock County Walking Trails
Going for a walk is one of the best ways ...