SESAME GRILLED SALMON
Something about grilled fish for dinner just screams that Spring is here, doesn't it? Try this easy Sesame Grilled Salmon for a light meal!
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl until marinade is evenly mixed. Set aside 1/4 of the marinade.
- Place salmon fillets in shallow dish; pour the remaining marinade over the salmon. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove salmon from marinade, sharking to remove excess marinade, and place, skin-side up, into the hot oil; cook for 4 minutes. Discard unused marinade in the shallow dish. Flip salmon and drizzle the reserved 1/4 of the marinade over salmon; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip salmon, remove skin, and cook 1 minute more.
SHARE THIS STORY, CHOOSE YOUR PLATFORM!
Looking for a Welcoming Gym Near You?
Joining a gym can feel intimidating. And forget about walking ...
Hancock Health Wellness Center Trainer Spotlight: Jonie Shidler
The trainers at our Hancock Health Wellness Centers are passionate ...
Our Favorite Hancock County Walking Trails
Going for a walk is one of the best ways ...